Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beauty in a Happy Meal


How great is a McDonald's Happy Meal? They're the best. Food and a toy? Yes, please. Remember when we were kids, and all we wanted was a Happy Meal? It was the ultimate reward. My mom, sister, and I quite often indulge in the Golden Arches' greatest treasure. We were low on funds today, and needed to eat. The perfect solution? A Happy Meal! Not too much food at a great price, and I've got a new Smurf toy to boot! Awesome!


I've got about five of them. They're surprisingly good quality for kid's meal toys. They're also super fun. How many people do you know have five Smurfs in their purse? Ha! But, I digress... The point of this post is to tell you all how happy a Happy Meal makes me. For only a small fee, I get a well proportioned meal, and a new friend. I can't tell you how many little Happy Meal prizes are in my car. My glove box hardly closes it's so full of tiny toys. But, you know what? If I'm bored sitting in a doctor's office, or need some laughs in the car, these bad boys never let me down. I've got Pokemons, Batmans, Strawberry Shortcakes... The list goes on. And they were all accompanied by delicious fries! Such a beautiful combination.

I highly suggest all of you pick up a Happy Meal or two in the very near future. You won't regret it. Bring some of your childhood back. Enjoy not overeating, and getting a present. Happy Meals are a win!

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Solotica Coloured Lenses

    ReplyDelete