Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beauty in Pretzel m&m's


I would just like to take a moment and tell the internet how much I love Pretzel m&m's. They have saved me on more than one occasion. Not only are these m&m's variety my go to candy, they are my perfect feel good food. I love the marriage of salty sweet. Not too rich, and not too dry. Pure delight.

I have been in love with these pretty little candy pieces since they're product development. They day I learned of their release I dashed to the store for a bag. One of the best ideas I've ever had. I can not stress enough the deliciousness of these chocolatey, pretzely, candies. 100% yum.

Buy some Pretzel m&m's. Now. Right now. This very second. You won't regret it. These candies are filled with so much happy, I can't help but call them beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment