Monday, August 1, 2011

Beauty in Brown Eyes


Brown eyes are beautiful. They're not always thought to be beautiful, but they are. Trust me. Growing up, I was always a little disappointed with my generic brown eyes. I felt like a unique girl, with my own way of thinking, and a bit of a different personality. However, my eyes said "just like everyone else". Boring. Why couldn't I have eyes the color of thunderstorms? Or Sparkling emeralds? Where were my one of a kind eyes?! The windows to my soul were regular office building outlooks, not stained glass works of art. Completely unfair.

Or is it?


As I got older I learned that beauty isn't always obvious. Sometimes you have to look closely, and understand what's inside that dark pool of alleged normalcy. My eyes are dark. They're warm. They're mysterious. They're wise. My eyes are beautiful.

Brown eyes are like chocolate... Sweet, and rich. Dare I even say delicious? Chocolate is useful in so many ways, for so many things. A wonderful way to cheer you up. Always there for you. Just like brown eyes.


Those of us with brown eyes are not without mystery. We may not have the innocence of those with baby blues, but we have a magical enigma. It's as if we have dark curtains to peek out from before our big show. And, speaking of big show, we draw you in. One can't help but get lost in the infinite depths of our ocular puddles. I dare someone to try...


I also feel the need to mention brown eyes go with everything. Every eye shadow color either compliments the brown, or contrasts the brown, making it darker. The darker the better! Even more mystery! Even more allure! I love it! Just look how you can't go wrong with makeup:


The passion and fervor behind brown eyes is unmatched. Gorgeous and piercing. So ferocious!


I will forever love my brown eyes. They speak of wisdom and intelligence. They reveal only what I want them to. They're dark. They're secretive. Anything but regular.

9 comments:

  1. My eyes are brown too.I sometimes envy the innocent blue eyes or the gold sparked hazel beauties but if you look deep in my eyes,there is beautiful layers.Gold,honey,and a deep brown.My eyes show how deep I really am at only the age of 20 and help me show the passionate musical artist i am.I love my eyes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! My favorite color may be blue, but not with eyes, because the shades of blue I love are deep and dark. Blue eyes don't look like that. Hair is SLIGHTLY different, I think blond hair is most beautiful, but not pale silvery blond, I like golden blond. I like blond hair to be rich in color, not too pale.
    I think my favorite shades of brown eyes are chestnut, amber, and that grayish brown in the fourth picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to point out also, that blue eyes and green eyes-no disrespect towards anyone with blue or green eyes- are all the same. You look into them and see the same. The same message, they create the same feeling. Every brown eye is different. They all are different shades and some have greens or golds. You never know what to expect when you look at someone with brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written ! Thank you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. why doesn't anyone thank God that they can see? i have a friend with blue green grayish eyes that are beautiful but she is blind. consider those that cannot see and be thankful if you can no matter what color eyes you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every eye color has differentiation. Blue and green eyes are not all the same hue. Just like brown eyes are also unique...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I own a pair of chestnut brown eye contact lenses to cover my dull grey eye color. Even movie stars have picked up on this craze. When asked why, I've received so many answers from wanting a mysterious look to wanting their eyes to stand out more to wanting the depth that brown eyes creates.
    Thanks.

    konveksi jasa baju seragam murah kudus seragam sekolah seragam smk seragam spbu seragam komunitas seragam jamiyyah seragam bordir seragam kudus seragam jepara seragam pati seragam demak seragam semarang seragam rembang seragam salatiga seragam kendal seragam solo seragam tanah abang

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have brown eyes, when ever you shine a light from the side of your eye you will see beautiful wavy designs coming from the center. That's something special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Most Beautiful Brown Eyes

    ReplyDelete